Thinking like Jesus
Speaking like Jesus
Listening like Jesus
Loving like Jesus
Sacrificing like Jesus
It's hard but that's our calling!! Jesus is and has to be the center of our lives and of the church life. The singularity, the exclusivity, the divinity of Jesus has to stand tall.
Who Jesus is? What Jesus thinks? What Jesus cares about? What Jesus died for? What Jesus calls us to do? How Jesus loves? How Jesus forgives? This is our aim as the imperfect people we are — doing our best to show the love of Jesus to others.
Our passion is to help you take your next step with Jesus…whether it's your first step back towards Jesus, or a step to go deeper in your faith.
We believe that:
- God, creator of the universe, loves and wants to relate to each of us.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God sent into the world, died and rose again to draw us near to him and to promote peace in our heart
- The Bible is the special way by which God speaks to us
- The Christian community is the atmosphere to experience Jesus´s love and spiritual growth
- The place where we live must be the target of the influence and love of those who follow Jesus
North Modesto Church of God is voluntarily affiliated with Church of God Ministries of Anderson, Indiana. Find out more about the movement, our beliefs & mission at: JesusIsTheSubject.org